Monday 13 June 2011

Painting Prompt... by Nature

I've been busy the last week, reorganising my home to accommodate a second art studio space for illustration and visual journalling work. It involved some serious upheaval. Being a Taurus, movement of any kind is traumatic to say the least. Not to mention the second guessing that was going on inside me with regards to effectively eliminating my living room space!

Until the following morning...


I awoke at the crack of dawn, and after putting the kettle on I began to open up the blinds in my home. As I reached the new studio space, the light shining through the windows created a pattern, from the leaves of my indoor plant, on some paper I had left out the night before. It was as if nature was saying: Okay, we've made a start, now you make yours!!!

2 comments:

Tammy Freiborg said...

A pleasant surprise! A great place to create with the morning sunlight.

Anonymous said...

I think it's a darn good Idea, and you are right Nature was telling you to make your start.

Very cool and awesome that you listened. You inspire me Shena.

Seren AKA Tina Louise Buckley